Monday, July 1, 2013

Say goodbye to your cellulite woes!

Ladies, bathing suit season is upon us!

If you're a curvy lady like me, the summer season can make you sweat from more than just the heat! In my younger years I thought that finding a bathing suit that fit was the most of my worries. How much I'd give to have those days back! Today my mind is scared to look in the mirror at the clumpy mess of cellulite that is on the back of my thighs. Eek! When did that appear?

I have a few friends that frequent the spas around us for seaweed wraps that help to battle the land of cellulite on the back of their thighs, bottoms and tummies.  If you have the cash flow for this type of activity I applaud you! I hope to one day be able to fund these lovely spa outings at my whim! While I wait, I have been experimenting with many different creams, lotions, and gels that are available in at my local drugstore. Once I even asked the BF to wrap me in an at-home seaweed masque (true story). 

Among all these self-imposed treatments I have FINALLY found something that works for me! Believe it or not this isn't something you can find at your cornerstone, but rather your kitchen...and for only about $1.25 a treatment, OR less if you can swing over to Aldi's or Wal-Mart prior!

Run to your kitchen...lets get started!!

Recipe, image & cellulite loss from henryhappened.com

Mix together:
1/2 cup coffee grounds
& 1/4 cup brown sugar

Apply:
1. Olive oil to your areas with cellulite.
2. The coffee grounds and brown sugar to these areas with a circular motion.
...and rinse off!
I use this scrub every Sunday night and have seen VAST improvement. I usually exfoliate prior to applying the recipe for max results! I bought a big container of coffee grounds and brown sugar that I keep handy. You only need a splash of the olive oil so I recommend using your everyday kitchen supplies.




Let me know of your personal success stories with this recipe wonder!

mth

No comments:

Post a Comment